Monday, December 29, 2008

The Biggest & Best Snowman Ever!

The second best thing about visiting Utah in the winter is the SNOW!!! The girls have been having such a wonderful time being "cold". They've skiied/snowboarded in the backyard, had snowball fights, and have just hung out in that white stuff that we don't get in Texas! We spent the afternoon making the biggest and best snowman ever!
Then had a photoshoot with The Snowman. I don't think it ever got an official name. Here we have, from L-R, Mark, Grandma Takahashi, Leilani, Ollie, Aidyn, Mia, Grandpa Takahashi, and Uncle Russell (our favorite neighbor from across the street).Next we have our family. Do I look like I'm bigger than Mark or what!?!And lastly, of snowman photoshoot pictures, is Sachi and I...and um...my dad, too! We had no idea he was hiding behind the snowman so when we saw the pictures we laughed till we couldn't breathe!

4 comments:

Texasholly said...

What a great snowman! I love that last pic! You and Sachi look so cute and then your dad popping out from behind. heehee

Dianna said...

I can not believe you started a blog and I didn't know!!!!!! You're in for it now.

Texasholly said...

Hey, you were blogging like a pro and then suddenly stopped cold turkey....what gives?

Stephanie said...

That snowman rocks!! I love snow but glad it doesn't come around here. LOVE the blog.