Saturday, March 5, 2011

HASSA Musicale

From Janice Kapp Perry to the HASSA Musicale...Leilani performed the Rumanian Dance by Bartok. She played beautifully and I was proud of her for sharing her talent. Though at the end of the day she when I told her how I felt, she responded by saying, "sometimes I wish I didn't have a talent". It was Saturday. She had worked hard all week so she could play on the weekend and that was really all she wanted to do. She woke up early to play at the women's conference and then off the perform at a musical for her teacher. It was nearly 4:00 in the afternoon when we got home and she wanted to enjoy the the day but it was practically over. She was a good sport. When Sunday came around and it was time to play for the stake fireside, she packed up her violin and left with a smile. What a good little girl I have.




1 comment:

Sabs said...

SO talented:) i love her quote. wise beyond her years that one:)