Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mamma Mia!

What a fun Saturday I had with the ladies in the family. Mom Lawton, Sabrina and I met Holly and Ale in Austin to watch Mamma Mia (as soon as I get pics emailed to me, I'll post the pics)! Sabrina surprised us with these fuzzy boas and then we got in trouble for taking pictures of ourselves in the theatre.



The performance was wonderful. Hilarious and inspirational. I am definitely investing in some outfits like the ones they wore! Afterwards we ate dinner at Sandra Bullock's restraunt called BESS. It was good. Here we are (mom's taking the pic) enjoying our private little booth (it had curtains that we could draw for privacy) while we waited for our "green" grub.

And finally a little note to Ale. I am lucky to share a birthday a day apart with such a wonderful sister. Ale, you are amazing and I love you forever and always! I have been blessed with such a great family away from home. I couldn't have hand picked all my sisters and mom better. Kathy, Ale, Sabrina, and Holly-you are the bomb.com! I love you and thanks for a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

I just did my Mamma Mia post, too! What a fun day that was! Can't wait til next year's :)

Dianna said...

Ya'll all look so Beautiful. Yet again I am so jealous I live so far away. Glad you had so much fun and had such a wonderful birthday!!!