Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Miss A!

My baby girl has turned 5 years old...she can tap my shoulder while standing on her tip toes, she does not fit comfortably on my lap anymore, and she has lost all her baby fat. When and how did this transformation occur? I know not, but it's gone by quickly and my baby is starting kindergarten in the fall. Aidyn, we love you for all of your spunk, your independence, your strongwill, your love of monster trucks, your love for riding your bike, your cute bottom that we are no longer allowed to pinch, and the sweet and sensitive girl that you are. Though you are growing and will someday go out on your own, you will always be my baby girl! I love you!




1 comment:

Nuts said...

She's all grown up! what a beautiful girl, just like her sisters. Happy Day, A!