Saturday, May 14, 2011

GOTR 5K Houston

A while back I has asked Mia what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said she'd like to run a 5K together. Fortunately for us, there was the Girls on the Run 5k the day after her birthday in the Bridgelands so we signed up to run it. It was Mia and Aidyn's first 5K. They ran the whole thing and finished in 39:05. I was a super proud mom to see what my girls accomplished. Out of the "girls" Leilani placed 3rd (two 35 year old women came in ahead of her) and 12th overall. It was a great time and we hope to run another race together again soon!


My awesome girls who love to run! (They must take after their father!)



1 comment:

Leo said...

They get it from their mom too. Both their parents are pretty athletic! I want to do a 5k with my kids sometime this summer.

Happy Birthday Mia! Party looks so fun!