Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday, Mia!!!

Mia-Mia,

Today you are eight years old. What a wonderful 8 years it has been with you in our lives! It has been so fun to see you blossom into a bright and beautiful young girl-so full of life and energy! It has been espescially fun to see you grow in confidence. There was a time where you seemed to struggle trying to get your individual attention from Mom and Dad-always having to wait on Leilani or Aidyn. Now, you don't wait-you state your need right away and get your individual time with us, now making Leilani and Aidyn wait :). Thatta girl! You have developed good friends and a great sense of independence. I love to see you shine like that! Happy birthday, Mia! I am so glad you are ours! Keep being great! We love you!

2 comments:

Texasholly said...

Awww, happy birthday, Mia-bean! I love the 8 pancake!

Dianna said...

Happy Birthday MIA!!! Can't believe she is eight. Give her big hug and kiss from me. Sad I have to miss the baptism but I'll be thinking of her.