Thursday, February 12, 2009

Time for a Break

This week has been the longest and craziest week of the new year. The schedule has been non-stop, every morning, afternoon, and evening with some sort of scheduled committment. It's been a whirlwind and I am waiting for the breakdown to come. Lucky for me, but not for Mia, life gives us moments to take a break when babies get sick. Mia is home from school for the second day. Below she is out cold! But because she is home, and I am forced to stay home, cancel my commitments and take a little breather. I sure hope she feels better soon!

4 comments:

Texasholly said...

Poor Mia-Bean! I have a cold, too, so I can totally commiserate. I just wish I had my mom to stay home and take care of me!

Stephanie said...

Holy posts!!! I didn't check your blog for a couple of days and NOW I'm so behind. Okay, sometimes its nice when our kids get sick b/c we can actually stop and just chill. To bads those reminders couldn't come in a way that make our kids feel yuck. Way to go Leilani! Love her art! She's adorable too. And Aidyn!! Its a good thing she is so cute...who wouldn't want to wake up to that face?!! Alright - I'm checking your blog everyday now :o)

Sachiyo said...

oh my goodness! she's out. she looks like me when i'm sick. ha ha hope she's feeling better!

Sabs said...

oh yay look at all your posts! loved leilani's fish!!! i'm a wee disappointed that there's no video of mia :( sniff sniff. and miss a looks so gorgeous snoozing in her silk jammies:)