Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Sister

You know when you are just having a really bad day/week...you wake up tired and the first thing you see is that the dinner dishes from last night are still in the sink, loads of laundry are not put away, there are crumbs on the floor, shoes scattered everywhere, your kids aren't cooperating, and neither is your spouse, there's too much to do and you are running way behind schedule all with a rental car because your truck is in the shop because of a dumb little mouse that caused so much havoc in such little time costing you thousands, and life just doesn't seem to be going your way? That's when talking to your sister makes everything bad look better, really. My sister is the best, I mean, just look at the picture...well, and then the other day, when I was having a very bad moment, she just said,"Just stay upset, it will make you feel better. I love you, BYE!!!" Her comment made me laugh and made me realize that I didn't really want to stay upset...or did I?

Kudo's to Sachi for winning the "BEST SISTER EVER" award!!! Love you!

Oh, and P.S. my mother in-law just asked me to be a guest speaker for her youth lesson next week...the topic "The Joys of Womanhood"...I told her I'm not sure I should be talking about this after my weekend....HA!!! Perhaps this week I'll find joy in all the little things that are driving me NUTS! Yes, I know, I need a major attitude adjustment...smile!

3 comments:

Sabs said...

this pic is hilarious! so sachi!! love this post! i love that in addition to being super talented and the best at everything you can also be normal and grumpy. At least i can have that one thing in common with you:)....the grumpy part that is.

Texasholly said...

I spent my whole Saturday cleaning and feeling really grumpy and cranky about it. I needed Sachi to send me a picture :)

Dianna said...

glad to see it is normal to feel like a grump from time to time. i am also glad to see that someone else blogs like me- wait a month and then blog a ton at once :). so glad you started blogging. i love it. next time you feel down just come visit me ;).